…well, if they have compelling evidence that a murder occurred they might go ahead, but usually they don’t try to prosecute without a *literal* corpus delicti.
Clothes soaked in the equivalent of 4 or more pints of a single individuals blood just might land you in the hoosegow.
- lost-carcosa reblogged this from dariuswhiteplume
- jaded-empath reblogged this from dariuswhiteplume and added:
- dariuswhiteplume reblogged this from jaded-empath and added:
- siddman likes this
- jaded-empath likes this
- hammastix reblogged this from siddman
- freethinker20am likes this
- zyxst reblogged this from siddman
- zyxst likes this
- roronaaaaa likes this
- siddman posted this