Third of the eventual four tattoo Mythos cuff. The Elder Sign, newish style rather than the antler looking one. First two were The Yellow Sign and The Sigil of the Gateway. Fourth will be The Eye of Horus. After that, who knows…?
Investigators will one day come across the flayed skin of a human with an Elder Sign inscribed and they will wonder about the bad ass who bore it.
…and also curse him, assuming this ‘bad ass’ was the one that unleashed mankind’s undoing…
Sadly, I am an immortal. An immoral immortal. Too bad I can’t be something cool like a vampire or lich. Instead I am just a guy the world takes shots at but cannot finish off. I would unleash mankind’s undoing, but I am sure I’d screw it up somehow.
- lost-ketran likes this
- noahmera likes this
- twisting-ways reblogged this from dariuswhiteplume
- madjackflint reblogged this from dariuswhiteplume and added:
- dariuswhiteplume reblogged this from jaded-empath and added:
- moksanity likes this
- jaded-empath reblogged this from erotiterrorist and added:
- jaded-empath likes this
- aurantii reblogged this from dariuswhiteplume
- erotiterrorist reblogged this from dariuswhiteplume and added:
- theshunnedhouse likes this
- coyotelaughslikeman said: i have the king in yellow on my arm, but i still want more an Ambrose Bierce one
- dariuswhiteplume posted this